Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Apply here

[Pinned] READ BEFORE APPLYING!

If you cannot show up for at least 14 out of 16 of our raids each month, do not apply.If you want to join the guild because you are expecting to get easy boosts, do not apply.If you cannot come fully enchanted and gemmed to raids with all the best...
Small Zele 5y
Zele1672Small Zele 5y
Apply here

[Pinned] Example application

|About you|Name: Robbert EckhardtAge: 17Location: The NetherlandsA short summary of you as a person and what you do:At the moment I'm busy preparing for my exams which I will have shortly. When I pass these I will be graduated at the highest level...
Small Fluicity 5y
Fluicity2925Small Hairypawter 5y
Apply here

[Pinned] APPLICATION TEMPLATE

|About you|Name:Age:Location:A short summary of you as a person and what you do:Why do you raid, and what’s your goal in game:|About your character|Name:Class:Spec and why you chose those talents:Professions and why:Armory: Why have you picked you...
Small Hairypawter 5y
Hairypawter1934Small Hairypawter 5y
Apply here

[Declined] Uzunov - Hunter

Introduction:Real Name: Dobromir UzunovAge:25Gender: MaleCountry: I`m from Bulgaria, live in Germany atm.Occupation: Hello my name is Dobormir.I`m Bulgarian nationality but for the last two years living in Germany.i was one year in the univerity s...
Member avatar small Uzunov 4y
Uzunov1835Member avatar small Uzunov 4y
Apply here

[Declined] Balance druid

About me:My name is Ali , 21 Years old from Dubai, I study in the university i have started playing wow from 8years ago useing razer mic, got a good english Character name:NalasimMy internet connection:my computer is razer the internet connec...
Member avatar small nalasim 4y
nalasim1431Member avatar small nalasim 4y
Apply here

[Declined] Skyrah - Assassination Rogue

|About you|Name: Tom.Age: 21 (about to turn 22 in April).Location: Stockholm, Sweden.A short summary of you as a person and what you do: I am a friendly 21-year old from the cold parts of the world. My main interests are fashion, photography (incl...
Member avatar small Skyrah 4y
Skyrah4572Small Fluicity 4y
Apply here

[Accepted] Corinna - Balance Druid

|About Me|Name: Gustav M. KartoAge: 30Location: Sandefjord, NorwayA short summary of you as a person and what you do: I am a professional eSports manager, working for Ninjas in Pyjamas, I am very laid back with the banter, but i dont like people t...
Member avatar small crapshoot 4y
crapshoot3531Member avatar small crapshoot 4y
Apply here

[Accepted] Resto Druid application!

|About you|Name:SpirosAge:26Location:Greece(mom is from Greece dad is from the States)A short summary of you as a person and what you do:Hello there my name is Spiros but most peep in this game call me Dara,i am 26 years old and currenly i am work...
Small TheDara 4y
TheDara4546Member avatar small Hairymione 4y
Apply here

[Accepted] Déjay X-realm Hunter

|About you|Name: Slegtinck DjordyAge: 19Location: BelgiumA short summary of you as a person and what you do: -On the age of 12 i started playing shootergames, after spending tons of hours on shooters i succeded to join a high level clan so i star...
Member avatar small Déjay 4y
Déjay8820Small Fluicity 4y
Apply here

[Whitdrawn] Lénna - Balance Druid

Name: Jordan Age: 19Location: Scotland, UKA short summary of you as a person and what you do:Studying a computing course in college. I'm only in 3 days a week so I use my free time to gameWhy do you raid, and what’s your goal in game:I want to rai...
Member avatar small Theory 4y
Theory3562Member avatar small Theory 4y
Apply here

[Declined] Balanced Druid Resto OS

Name: James KingAge: 20Location: Manchester EnglandA short summary of you as a person and what you do:Hi I'm James i just finished college studying plastering and looking for work at the moment.I have been playing wow for almost 7 years and progre...
Member avatar small Solarsurge 4y
Solarsurge4654Small Hairypawter 4y
Apply here

[Accepted] Trigk Xrealm DK dps (frost 2h/dw)

|About you|Name: JosefAge: 22Location: Spain (i am english however)A short summary of you as a person and what you do: I work the Summer months as a stage manager For a staging company. i dont have any commitements that break raid times.Why do you...
Member avatar small Trigk 4y
Trigk6872Small Hairypawter 4y
Apply here

[Declined] Tågeld, Frost DK

|About you|Name: Sindre TyslandAge: 23Location: NorwayA short summary of you as a person and what you do: I work as a carpenter and in my spare time I usually play wow. Im a nice person wich is fun to talk to. And i got a dog named Dennis! :PWhy d...
Member avatar small Trainfire 4y
Trainfire1418Member avatar small Trainfire 4y
Apply here

[Accepted] Crackin - DPS Death Knight

|About you|Name: Emiel TuinteAge: 19Location: Amsterdam, The NetherlandsA short summary of you as a person and what you do: I'm a 19 year old full time student (Studying International Business and Management in Amsterdam) that enjoys playing video...
Member avatar small Crackin 4y
Crackin4652Member avatar small Crackin 4y
Apply here

[Accepted] Wólfmother - Hunter

|About you|Name: Simon NilssonAge: 18Location: Norrköping, SwedenA short summary of you as a person and what you do: Im a straight forward guy and i keep my head up high, and im going in school.Why do you raid, and what’s your goal in game: I raid...
Member avatar small Wolfmother 4y
Wolfmother5633Member avatar small Wolfmother 4y
Apply here

[Declined] Resto Shaman, Mayron

Name: OzzyAge: 17Location: SwedenA short summary of you as a person and what you do: Well i study at the moment with architect. Outside school i'm usuallly at home playing game, Mostly wow and some lol when some friends wanna play.Why do you raid,...
Member avatar small Mayron 4y
Mayron3541Small Hairypawter 4y
Jaendle71192Small Jaendle 4y
Apply here

[Declined]Zetocraze-Shadow priest

Raiders application-DaD of Darksorrow|About you|Name: KostasAge: 19Location: GreeceA short summary of you as a person and what you do: Hey every one, my name is Kostas an...
Member avatar small Zetocraze 4y
Zetocraze4537Member avatar small Zetocraze 4y
Apply here

[Declined] Vevaren - Enhancement Shaman

Hiya!My name is Joakim, I'm 19 years old and I live in Sweden.I am currently unemployed, searching for a full-time job; so I've been pretty much active since Pandaria released, playing most of the time during the weekdays, except when I'm hitting ...
Member avatar small Vevaren 4y
Vevaren4552Small Hairypawter 4y
Apply here

[Declined] Doomstick - Afflcition Warlock

|About you|Name: AlattinAge: 18Location: SwedenA short summary of you as a person and what you do:I recently moved out from home and settled down in another city, where I now study in a university in the game program. On my free-time I study as mu...
Member avatar small Doomstick 4y
Doomstick3507Small Hairypawter 4y